Employement OpportunityThe Marshall County Fiscal Court will be accepting applications to fill the position of Marshall County Treasurer. Eligible Candidates must be at least twenty-five (25) years old or have obtained a baccalaureate level degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
1. Providing accurate and timely reports and statements to the Judge/Executive, the Fiscal Court, the State Local Financial Officer, County Department Heads, and any other entity as requested.
2. Assist the Judge/Executive in preparing the County’s Annual Budget.
3. Disperse County Funds in a proper, auditable manner.
4. Pay all county employees accurately and on-time.
5. Deposit and account for all cash or other income to the County.
6. Act as the lead County spokesperson for any internal or external audits performed on the County Finances. The County Treasurer is the lead financial officer of the County and is accountable to the general public to act in their best interest at all times.
Please submit resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to (270) 527-4597, or deliver to 1101 Main Street, Benton, KY 42025. All resumes must be received by June 4, 2019 at 4:00PM to be considered for the position.
Bid List SignupMarshall County keeps an active email list for anyone who would like to be informed of new bid requests for services, products, equipment, etc.
Wish to be added to this list? Simply click the button below to submit your information.