- Marshall County Clerk
- Motor Vehicles
- Kentucky Transportation
- Title Information
- Taxes and Fees
- License Plates
- Title Lien Statements
- Permits and Tags
- Bail Bonds
- Marriage Licenses
- Online Auto Registration
2022 General Election Voting Options
There are several options for citizens to cast their vote in the Marshall County 2022 General Election.
- To request a mail-in ballot, you must meet the criteria for mail-in absentee voting.
- You may request a mail-in absentee ballot online at https://www.govote.ky.gov. The last day to request mail-in absentee ballots is October 25th, 2022.
- If you are unable to access the portal, you may contact the Marshall County Clerk’s Office at 270-527-4743.
- You may return your ballot by US Mail or use a drop box located in the Marshall County Clerk’s Office at 1101 Main Street Benton, KY 42025. All ballots must be received no later than 6:00 PM on Tuesday, November 8th, 2022.
In Person Excused Absentee Voting
- In person excused absentee voting will be conducted at the Marshall County Clerk’s Office at 1101 Main Street, Benton, KY 42025 on October 26th – November 2nd (Excluding Saturday and Sunday) from 8:00 AM until 4:30 PM.
- To be allowed to vote on these dates, you must meet one of the criteria listed here.
- Early voting will be held at the Joe Creason Center, 1600 Park Avenue, Benton, KY 42025 on November 3rd – November 5th, from 8:00 AM until 4:00 PM.
- This is for all eligible Marshall County voters.
Election Day Voting
- Election Day voting for all eligible voters will be from 6:00 AM until 6:00 PM on November 8th, 2022.
- All precinct locations will be open and you must vote at your home precinct.
- A list of voting locations can be found here.
- Please note that the East Marshall Precinct will vote at the Briensburg Church of Christ, 2349 Benton-Briensburg Rd Benton, KY 42025
IF YOU VOTE IN PERSON, YOU SHOULD BRING YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE OR STATE ID CARD