HVAC Permits

HVAC (Heating, Venting, and Air Conditioning) work must be in accordance with the 2012 International Mechanical Code. All work must be performed by a Kentucky Licensed HVAC Contractor. Contractors are responsible for obtaining permits from the State which can be obtained at: https://ky.joportal.com.
(270) 356 - 6319(270) 356 - 6319