Zoning Compliance

Marshall County does not have zoning regulations, however the cities of Benton and Calvert City do have zoning requirements which must be adhered to during the permitting and construction process. A zoning permit or letter of compliance must be obtained and produced for the building permit application.

City of Benton

benton zoning administrator phone
(270) 527 – 0056 (270) 527 – 0056
benton zoning administrator location

Calvert City

calvert city zoning administrator phone
(270) 395-7138(270) 395-7138
calvert city zoning administrator location